A rocking little girl’s space with some unexpected choices, this space honestly began with the bed in a lighter color. But the more accessories that were brought together to complete the look, it didn’t make sense to take away from that beautiful New England blue finish. In fact, with just the right pieces, this would make one rocking little girl’s room, with a touch of glamour and hint of glam. So here’s to happy accidents, and the surprises that we can find in them.
1. This Bradshaw Kirchofer bed is absolutely gorgeous in the New England Blue finish. Almost completely unexpected for a little girl, it becomes the centerpiece of the room in such a bold color choice when flanked with great design.
2. This bedding – a of linens from the Serena and Lily and Annette Tatum collections — has a fun combination of ruched, stripes, damask, and a surprising hint of pink. I love the idea of combining all of these elements for an eclectic glam look.
3. On an accent wall, these damask decals would take the room to the next level in elements of unexpected surprises and complimentary design.
4. This knob would look great on the side table selected, below. It serves as a simple touch of detailed color for the piece.
7. The side table, as mentioned above, would complete the look in this soft yellow finish.
8. The Serena and Lily chair introduces yet another fun pattern into the room, and softly compliments the look.
9. The paint brightens the space, and will look beautiful with all the other selections.
10. This Flokati rug is a soft, complimentary addition for the floor.
11. The chandelier in this space brings a very grown up, glamorous appeal.
What great accessories would you add to continue the look? I’d love to know!