This sports star of a little boy’s room has just the right touches of classic embellishments with tiny hints of fun color lingering beneath the chambray surfaces. The room provides the right balance of fun textures and subdued colors for your little jock just waiting to don those cleats. The best part about this space: as always, give or take a few accessories and the room will grow for years with your little one. A space that inspires and remains classic to the core, makes the very best kind of place.
2. This Serena and Lily galley mirror gives a nod to the old, while providing a different look and simple texture for the walls.
4. The Bradshaw Kirchofer Grande Marseilles bed in this beautiful grey blue shade capitalizes on a chance to bring in a truly classic piece.
5. This bedding is truly an eclectic mix of classic and contemporary to keep the entire look young and fresh. From the letter pillow to the Whistle and Wink chambray duvet and the classic striped quilt with tiny detailed stitching, the bedding brings a fun feeling to the room. The Serena and Lily dog pillow, tossed somewhere simple like the glider (Serena and Lily Almond Basketweave Hayes Glider shown here), has a great vibe with a touch of yellow. Grab some yardage of this Caden Lane star fabric for some custom window treatments and an extra fun feel!
6. The great, scaled back paint color brings the room together while keeping it fresh and airy with a delightful, near-neutral yellow.
7. The glider selected for this space is classic and feels fresh with some simple piping and classic lines. Yet another great piece to grow with your child, a glider is always a smart investment.
9. The taupe beauty of this Bone Deco Frame rug with its structured lines brings in a definite element of interest to the floor, and seems to bring the entire room together.
This space for your little sports star is sure to wow and inspire. What else would you add to truly personalize the space? Some great old fashioned sports memorabilia and some more vintage pieces, perhaps? I’d love to see this space completed!